Submit a Comment Cancel reply
About Mike Mahon
For more than 40 years, Mike Mahon has captured the essence of the Texas, New Mexico and Santa Fe areas through his landscape paintings and portraits.
Subscribe to My Blog!
Enter your email here if you want to be notified when I publish a new post.
Join Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Mike & Cynthia.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
9:00 am How to be Bold & Spontaneous wit... @ Amarillo Art Institute
How to be Bold & Spontaneous wit... @ Amarillo Art Institute
Jul 13 @ 9:00 am – Jul 15 @ 4:00 pm
How to be Bold & Spontaneous with Soft Pastelswith Mike MahonAmarillo, TX • 9:00am-4:00pm, July 13-15, 2023 Workshop sponsored by the Amarillo Art Institute Registration – $425.00 Mike Mahon Mike has been a professional artist for over[...]
- Mike Mahon on Keeping a Tight Reign
- Cathy Ladbury on Keeping a Tight Reign
- Mike Mahon on Mastering the New Mexico Landscape – Santa Fe, NM 2022
- Dee Brabham on Mastering the New Mexico Landscape – Santa Fe, NM 2022
- Lucy Traxinger on Plein Air Painting Workshop – Taos Landscapes 2018
This reminds me of my Dad, riding my quarter horse, Captain, who came from a New Mexico horse breeder. (Captain’s sire was “Pasamonte Paul”).
Thanks for comment. This horse is named “Lucky” and the favorite horse of one of the owners of a 333,000 acre ranch in the Texas panhandle.